Develop marketable skills by exploring various employment opportunities while building confidence & work stamina!
The Agency is designed to assist individuals who are unable to maintain permanent employment as a result of barriers associated with their ongoing medical conditions or disabilities. We offer flexibility and support to our workers and we recognize everyone’s individual preferences and needs.
Our agency receives jobs from both public and private employers in Edmonton and the surrounding areas. We offer quality work at reasonable prices and strive to ensure that all workers and employers are satisfied after a job is completed.
This Agency is solely for individuals seeking temporary employment.
Example Job Assignments
- Flyer Delivery
- Residential Cleaning
- Sign Shaking
- Lawn Maintenance
- Have an ongoing disability or medical condition
- Are unable to maintain permanent employment due to disability/medical related issues
- Live in the Edmonton area
- Are eligible to work in Canada and are over 18 years of age
- Are able to attend to personal life management issues
- Flexible days and hours
- Job placements & scheduling done by the agency
- Experience a variety of employment settings & positions
- Meet local employers
- Initial on-the-job supports
- Access to “Job Readiness” Drop-Ins
The Temporary Employment Agency is in partnership with Alberta Health Services.