The goal of this program is to assist individuals with ongoing medical conditions or disabilities in finding and keeping employment, returning to school, or achieving self-employment.
Participants in this program:
- Have little or no work experience or have not been in the labor market for more than 3 years.
- Are able to attend workshops or employment daily for up to 30 hours per week
- Are not receiving nor eligible for EI
Participants have access to:
- Enhanced life skills and employment-related workshops
- Exposure courses subsidized employment for additional training
- Workplace support services
- Supports with returning to school
- Supports to achieve self-employment
The Futures Program is funded by Service Canada