OSP staff works to improve the lives of our clients. We pride ourselves on building lasting, meaningful relationships that can lead to amazing opportunities. We believe that, for many, employment can lead to achieving dreams and experiencing a sense of purpose.
OSP’s purpose is to build an inclusive community and our vision is to be a recognized diversity and inclusion leader in Edmonton by improving the quality of life for individuals facing employment barriers. To achieve both our purpose and our vision, we actively work to provide employment opportunities for individuals with ongoing medical conditions or disabilities by matching their skills and abilities with the staffing needs of corporate, non-profit, and government organizations. By doing so, we help deliver economic benefits to the individual, the organization, and the community.
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
We are looking for a marketing and communications coordinator to join our team of community leaders. In this role you will shape and build OSP brand awareness, working across marketing channels to tell the story of OSP, increasing interest in our services among clients and potential employers. This is an exciting opportunity and requires a driven individual with an entrepreneurial spirit.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work collaboratively to develop marketing strategies and tactics that promote OSP's strategic priorities, services and community activity to its core audiences.
· Handle tasks related to communication, social media, website content, data management, event coordination, and community engagement.
· Develop digital and print media content to support marketing strategy and priorities.
· Collaborate with internal clients; act as the point person on campaigns and support the marketing and communication needs of program teams.
· Ensure content creation, production and execution timelines are met.
· Monitor the progress of projects and provide continuous communication to the management team regarding on-going project status updates.
· Assist with the development and implementation of a CRM program and data management approach.
· Other relevant duties as required
· Completion of a degree or diploma in marketing or communications-related field is considered an asset.
Skills & Experience:
· 1-2 years of previous marketing and communications experience.
· Clear communicator with exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
· Motivated by deadlines & skilled at bringing projects to successful completion.
· Works independently as well as collaboratively while taking direction from others.
· Employs best practices and values to govern work in marketing and creative services.
· Photography skills would be considered an asset.
· Experience with Google and Facebook digital ad networks.
· Working knowledge of WordPress CMS.
· Previous experience with Salesforce CRM considered an asset.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
with the subject “Marketing and Communications Coordinator”