OSP staff works to improve the lives of our clients. We pride ourselves on building lasting, meaningful relationships that can lead to amazing opportunities. We believe that, for many, employment can lead to achieving dreams and experiencing a sense of purpose.
OSP is a not-for-profit, charitable organization located in Edmonton, AB. OSP has been assisting individuals with ongoing medical conditions or disabilities to find and keep work since 1981. Creating employment placement opportunities by matching the skills and abilities of individuals to employer needs.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Representative to be apart of our team in maintaining and building our customer relations. In this role, you will use your sales and communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with potential customers, from the first contact until you qualify an employment opportunity.
The goal for OSP is to be a recognized leader in diversity and inclusion for the Edmonton workforce. Successful business development will result in cost-effective, quality solutions for our customers, a positive work environment and quality employment matches for our job seekers.
- Qualify leads
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Proactively seek employment opportunities in the market
- Network with Associations and Community Businesses
- Identify prospect needs and understand their business drivers
- Present our solution to prospects following a high-touch, high-value selling approach
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and respond to unexpected demands in a timely manner
- Communicate with the Team; identifying needs, leads and opportunities
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Representative, Account Executive, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of meeting targets and achieving quotas
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Experience selling to Human Resources
- Competitive wage
- Dynamic, Fun, Positive work culture
If you are motivated and results-driven, enjoy working in a not for profit environment, and believe in the potential of people we would like to meet you.
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject “Business Development Representative”. In the body of your email please identify why you are interested in working for OSP, how your past experiences will transition into this position, and what your annual salary expectation is.
OSP is committed to workplace inclusion. Candidates of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation at any point in the application process for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.