Temporary Employer Information
The Temp Agency improves the lives of Edmontonians with disabilities by offering temporary jobs in a supportive and flexible environment.
Our agency receives jobs from both public and private employers in Edmonton and the surrounding areas. We offer quality work at reasonable prices and strive to ensure that all workers and employers are satisfied after a job is completed.
Our large pool of skilled temporary workers are pre-screened and matched to meet job expectations and employer needs.
The Temp Agency
- Fills short-term company requirements with skilled temporary workers
- Fills long-term human resources needs by filling high turn-over positions
Employer Costs, Savings, and Benefits
- Worker payroll services provided
- WCB coverage when we provide payroll services
- Reasonable rates for temporary employment services
- Agency staff coordinate and schedule temporary worker(s) in accordance with the employer’s job requests
- Reduced costs for advertising, screening, and employee training
- Agency staff are able to provide initial worker training and supervision
- Follow up services are provided to ensure successful completion of temporary assignments and employer satisfaction
Common Temporary Job Examples
We are always interested in expanding our network and taking on new challenges! If you have a temporary job opportunity and would like to hire workers, we would love to hear from you!
Please contact On Site Placement or complete the form below.